Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Rules of Mullonde ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airi_Saito
Admin
Airi_Saito

~ Rules of Mullonde ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Rules of Mullonde ~   ~ Rules of Mullonde ~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 pm

RULES

1. NO GOD-MODDING

Everyone in this RP is treated equal and no one will control what happens to the characters. Only the owners of the characters will decide what happens to their characters.

2. NO HARASSMENT IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE. RESPECT IS IMPORTANT

Every person in this RP is going to be treated equally. I will not tolerate any bashing to anyone. I have ACCESS to EVERYTHING in here so if I see something you will be warned ONCE. If I see the same thing happen again you will automatically be DELETED AND BANNED!

4. "Hey...I wanna use your character..." YEAH?! HERE'S ANOTHER RULE!!

Sometimes a storyline needs a push and you wanna help your fellow RP-er. So you may have an idea that may help everyone else along in the RP. If you wanna use someones character that isn't of your creations please follow this rule:

*MESSAGE THE OTHER RP-er YOUR IDEA AND IF THEY AGREE THEN GO ALONG WITH YOUR STORY. IF NOT THEN TOO DAMN BAD MOMENT LOST*...

5. HOW TO PROPERLY MAKE A CHARACTER

Every person in this RP is going to need a picture of their character. It helps the other RP-ers know what you look like and it makes it a litlle more customizable. When making a post in the Character forum please use this to help everyone understand your character better:

Name:
Race:
Class:

Story:

6. ENJOY!!

Don't Forget to have fun this RP is going to be Amazing!!

So this is all I wanted to say and I hope you guys will enjoy this RP as much as I will okay...

Shiva
Back to top Go down
https://praesidiumofmullonde.forumotion.com

~ Rules of Mullonde ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ~ Role Play Rules & Guides ~-
Jump to: